Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Avatar



Finally went to see it the other day. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but the scenery that they showed in the film was great. Especially those mountains that they had attached to each other by vines. They were really something else... not to mention the water fall that it had. Where do they get this stuff from. Okay, I have a pretty wild imagination, but that even blew my mind away.

So we saw the movie at the Inox movie theatre at GVK one mall. We weren't able to get tickets for the 3D showing so had to make do with the 2D one. As long as we were getting seats to go and see the movie, who cares, right. There was loads of rush on our way to the theatre, some school was having its annual day function, and the streets were jammed with cars.

Thankfully it wasn't like that for too long and I was able to get us out of there in time. We reached the theatre, parked the car and went straight to the screen where our movie was playing, and by the time we took our seats the movie was starting. Whew, just in time.

My mom had said that she would bring a couple of chocolates for us to munch on while we were there, you can't bring any eatables in the theatre from home, so it's a good thing that my mom has a large purse because she was able to put the candy in one of her many compartments and no one knew any better.

So I ended up getting two Twix bars, a Hershey's bar and a couple of chocolate kisses. But even that wasn't enough for me, because, the minute my mom gave me the candy, I was busy gulping it away, looking forward to what I'd have in the break time. (I was feeling a little embarrassed that instead of keeping my attention on the movie, my head was stuck on food!)

So in the break time I got up and took some money from my mom, about a hundred bucks, and went out to get a serving of Nachos and coke. (The tray in which they serve it seems deception-ally small, because when you sit down to have it, man, you're having those chips for like ever.

Anyway, dish over, and I was finally able to enjoy the last few scenes of the film. The climax was good, just because of all of the scenery that they had, and the wild life. I loved those dinosaur type Rhino creatures. And the Horses, and not to mention those Pterodactyl type birds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
a bundle of nerves, wrapped in a riddle, dying to get out