Monday, December 28, 2009

Size 38



So the size that I thought would fit me was a bit to large thank god. I thought I had ballooned into a size 42... but thankfully I'm still a size 36. And I'm wearing a size 38 just in case I get bigger and have to buy another pair or two of pants... sheesh!!! As if growing fat wasn't cumbersome enough, now I've got to deal with this too.

My Mom's already on the warpath again. Told me that if I put on any more weight then I'm going to have to take care of my self. She won't be responsible. I've got the message... I've already started going for my daily morning walks regularly, and I've started to skip my afternoon meals.

Now the only thing that I've got to deal with are those evening stints I take for some relaxation in the evenings hours. I don't know why I do it, but I just have to go... everyday. I'm hoping now that I don't have the money that'll put an end to it too.

I get around a thousand bucks (that's around 10 dollars) of allowance per month, and I get to spend it any way I want. What I am hoping is that this will have some kind of a positive influence on me, make me want to be a little bit more careful with money, and not the other way around.

So that's what I'm fighting with these days. That, and the exams which will be coming up next year in May most probably. My Dad's got all his hopes pinned on this so I really do hope that I make it this time. I'm a High school drop out. Thought, hey, I don't need this--I can do without it--only to learn fifteen years later what a complete ass I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, India
a bundle of nerves, wrapped in a riddle, dying to get out